Nerf Universal Chat

Thursday 3 May 2012

My Secret Project Revaled Part 1: Internals Completed!

Hey guys it's TheRoboteer here. Sorry again for not posting in a while. I have had exams in science and maths so most of my time has been taken up. But onto the subject of this post. If you have spoken to me on Nerf Mods & Reviews, you will probably have heard that I am working on a super awesome secret project. Well, I thought that it was about time that I revealed the first part of this project.

I have completed the internals to the blaster!

It's a converted Water blaster with a replaced pump that has been, quite frankly butchered off of a Buzz bee water warriors Barracuda. A picture of the main blasters internals can be seen here: http://www.nerfmodsreviews.com/2009/06/lr-1200-storm-water-blaster.html.

Onto the pictures

 An overall shot of the internals

The air tank. It's only slightly bigger than an SSPB tank. But it holds more pressure. It can hit 70'+ with stefans easily.
A shot of the pump when it's extended. The tank can hold 2 pumps


Hope you've enjoyed this post guys. More updates soon. This is TheRoboteer, signing off

No comments:

Post a Comment