Nerf Universal Chat

Sunday 6 May 2012

I'm the New Guy

Hey everyone, this is Than. You may have seen me on the Foam Nation or on my Youtube page TheThanimal But now I am on this blog. I will be posting pictures and videos about my commissions and nerf projects as well as my thoughts about the brand in general.

To tell you a little bit about myself. I live in Maine, USA. I've been seriously modding for about a year. I have a stockpile of over 300 LED's of all colors and I know how to wire them into a blaster. I also do simple performance mods. I do take commissions and will gladly work with you to make your blaster a little brighter than all the rest.

Pretty soon I should be doing a few commissions and i will be making posts on them as well as videos. some of the possible commissions i have are a blue LED maverick, a yellow LED Alpha Trooper, a pair of radioactive mavericks, and either a radioactive recon or a radioactive longstrike.

I'm very happy to be able to have this blog where I can share my projects and thoughts about nerf. you have a nice day where ever you are and I will hear from you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment