Nerf Universal Chat

Monday 21 May 2012

Future Nerf Wars!

Hey everyone, it's Than. I just wanted to tell you that there are some wars coming up in my area that I will be attending. if you want to nerf or just see me these wars will be the time. There is an Airsoft grounds in Fremont NH called RPC Airsoft. Here's the link to they're nerfing page:

http://www.nhbofferfighting.com

They hosted a war last saturday but nobody came besides me and my friend. but that allowed us to take a trip around the grounds of the place. I gotta say both me and my friend we heavily impressed and we see a lot of great wars taking place in this new arena. So the next two wars are the 23rd of June and the 21st of July. i have organized my church group and my nerfing friends together and we are going to have a great war there. If you can make it there I would LOVE to meet some of you and more  importantly nerf with you. I know it's a long ways but it will really be worth it if you can make it.

That's it for now if you have any questions for me you can contact me via Email at thanjones1@gmail.com and be sure if it's questions about the events themselves contact RPC Airsoft. Thanimal out!

No comments:

Post a Comment