Nerf Universal Chat

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Blaster of the Week

Blaster of the Week

Hey guys LSB here, and I forgot all about "Blaster of the Week" so I thought i'd bring it back. So I decided i'm going to it every Wednesday even though it is Tuesday I haven't done it in a while so here it is.

                                                                 Alpha Trooper
I like the Alpha trooper because it is easy to mod easy to put back together and when its done you can have a lot of fun with it. It also has a lot of OMW kits for it. I don't have much to say because I dont have mine any more but check it out.

Longahot_bro

2 comments:

  1. I would agree with that. I have the stage one for the Alpha trooper and i love it. the stage one kits come with a 5kg spring while the stage 2 comes with a 6kg spring which is know to have problems priming. so if you want to get a kit just get the stage one until they work out the problems with the stage 2 kits. it's a great blaster and is one of if not my favorite blasters. i have Blue LED's in mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys need some more material. I'm here if you need me.

    ReplyDelete