Nerf Universal Chat

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Nerf Longshot Modification Stage 1



Hey guys. TheRoboteer here. This is the first stage of my longshot mod. It's going to have a minimization, AR removeal and have a spring addition.I may even add a toy chainsaw to the bottom to make it into a GoW Lancer.


Here's the first shot. It's a pretty clean cut. I sanded it with two different grits of sandpaper(80 grit and an extremely fine grit)

An overall shot of the blaster. That cut is perfectly straight.

A look at the underside of the blaster


This is only the first part. Part 2 will be a range test video after the removal of the AR's and Part 3 will will be a range test after the spring addition.

2 comments:

  1. Stuff a nite finder and a maverick spring inside the blaster

    It shoots hell hard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A Mav spring is way too short for a Longshot. I might put my spare Nite Findr spring in. But I am planning to put my spare deploy spring in, it seems just the right size and has decent power

      Delete