Nerf Universal Chat

Monday 16 April 2012

    Hey guys Longshot_bro here and I'm sorry I haven't posted anything in a while thats just because I've had a lot of school work but now it's SPRING BREAK! So I will post a lot more hopefully! So I don't have a video or anything but I thought I'd just bore you with words.
    
                                      Clear Nerf Nite Finder EX-3 Mod

    So I've been thinking up a mod for the Nerf Nite Finder. My idea is to take out the AR, increase the seal (don't know if I spelled that right), by adding another O-ring, then I will add a Buzzbee Rapid Fire Tek spring, and doing a cpvc coupler mod. I think that's it for now but I might to an LED mod because I really like how lights look on clear blasters.

                                           Nerf Big Bad Bow Mod

    So another idea i've been thinking to do over spring break is a BBB mod. I don't know much about the blaster but I'm going to take out the AR, mod it to shoot darts, might add another spring if I can ( again I don't know much about the blaster). So I think that's all the internal mods I am going to do but im still thinking over a paint job.

                                              Nerf Maverick Mod

    I know this has been a lot of blasters but I have one more. So my friend "commissioned" me to mod his  Nerf Maverick. What I'm going to do is all the basic stuff like full barrel drop, AR removel, pennies in the spring and I think thats it. He also asked me to do a blue paint job all over but cover the handle and keep the barrel and priming mech black. Also he wants me to detail on the number 13 in roman numerals (XIII) (detailed on the priming mech, and where the maverick detailing used to be)

Sorry about this small faint font but I got stuck in it. (sorry). So thats it for now but I'll show you what all these mods look like when there done.


Longshot_bro 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment