Nerf Universal Chat

Wednesday 11 July 2012

OLD NERF BLASTERS BECOME EVIL

Hey guys Hunter the Nerf Assassin here
I was bored at 11:07 am (its 12:17 right now)
So I went to my workshop/garage/dungeon/Hunters evil lair
and I looked at all my old projects  (maverick with a grey primer paint job and a Lanard shotgun) and I thought to my self (MUST TURN OLD CRAPPY BLASTERS INTO KILLING MACHINES)
So I took my metallic blue enamel paint and my micro brush and I started working on them 2 blasters

there are no picture of the lanard shotgun
theres not much to see 

yet...


YES I SUCK AT DETAILING

2 comments:

  1. Post you could some proper punctuation, but the mav looks like it'll turn out well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you going to do ,barrel wise, on the Lanard shotgun?
    I'm thinking about getting one and making it into an Octoshot.

    ReplyDelete