Nerf Universal Chat

Thursday 12 July 2012

New Project Idea

Hey Guys it's Than.

I've been thinking about doing a massive project in the future. If the next few commissions work out I may have the pleasure of working on something very special. This blaster would be mine for use in HvZ and would dominate the zombie world if completed. Any of you that have heard of a Swarmpede know if it's effectiveness in the HvZ setting. For those of you who don't know here's what a Swarmpede looks like:



Now that is an impressive sight. Not only scary but effective if used right. Only mine will look even more impressive than this. My Idea is to make a Radioactive Swarmpede combining a sonic stampede and a swarmfire to make a black and green monster, that glows green when Zombies are near!

I won't jump into anything yet but I think I'm going to slowly acquire the blasters, materials, and know how to make a blaster that will bring fear back into the hearts of the undead.

I'll keep you all informed any time I make progress I make on this. but it is something I am working towards.

2 comments: