Nerf Universal Chat

Tuesday 24 July 2012

New Location and finds

Hey guys , I'm not dead (not that anyone cares) But I just moved house and wont have WiFi til the 22nd August. It sucks and the only internet I have is the (very) slow BlackBerry internet. Anyway I've been looking around for some good primaries for WSNO and I found some. I went to Argos yesterday and picked up 2 Alpha Troopers for £30 , I also found some glow darts and ELITE DARTS!!!. I checked the stock to see if they had any elite blasters in stock - but they didnt. Also in the catalog they seemed to be shooting Streamlines out of the Elite blasters rather than elite darts..... epicfail argos. Anyway Elite Darts are AWESOME!! They perform much better in my CS blasters and When you shine a UV light on them they turn AWESOME ...hehehehe anyway its 1 week til WSNO and I'm prepping my blasters. Also ATTENTION SAMPSONITEX88 can you make it? send me an email if you can @ blackboarderv@gmail.com . Anyway Bye guys

1 comment: