Nerf Universal Chat

Thursday 2 August 2012

NERF LONGSHOT(NEEDS A NAME)

Hey guys hunter the nerf assassin here.
Today i am showing you my nerf longshot that i have modded.
this thing shoots 75 ft flat. this blaster took me 1 month of Modding and 2 months of painting (mainly finding enamel paint)
sorry for the horrible quality this was taken with my iPod.
if you guys have any suggestions for the name of this beast tell me.
If your from south australia the paints i used were

australian export white and black ($3.00 each a can)
metallic blue humbrol paint ($4.00 each i bought 2)
total cost of mod
$37.00
the springs I used were 2 nite finder springs and a maverick spring
both springs were from broken blaster (free)
anyway guys sorry that i havent been posting much but holidays isnt in australia anymore
till next time guys happy hunting
(if you want to go to a nerf war in australia click this link http://australiannerf.com/forum/index.php)

No comments:

Post a Comment